To all my friends and family in the online community of World of Warcraft, Blog Azeroth family and Twitter world! May this season filled with love, happiness and joy and that your upcoming year will be brighter, prosperous and more blessings to come! Enjoy the rest of the holiday season! For those who don’t celebrate christmas it’s okay I still wish you Good Luck on your journey for the upcoming year of 2015!
I do have a proposal! Please list Top 10 of your new years resolution below or just comment below, either can be World of Warcraft game related, Real life or whatever you can think of that you didn’t accomplish this year and hopefully be fulfilled next year or at least try right? So to start of from me of course Here it is.
Top 10 New Years Resolution
- To start working in hospital and gained experience from it in January,
- To able to process to get my mom here from back home in 6months time.
- To hopefully be able to go to Spain for our next business trip on April at work.
- To travel back home sometime in year 2015 since i have not been home for almost 10years now.
- To work harder, save more to be more financially independent and secure, protect my future.
- To play Wow with limits but still able to catch up on the new expansion and explore more.
- To able to get back on posting topics in my blog, as it has been on hold for a while now.
- To lose weight, yep! definitely gotta watch what i eat.. sometimes just can’t resist but need to be more discipline for sure.
- To be able to move sometime in Antelope area or closer to work.
- and To …… (well, i leave this blank for now and think 1 resolution that i may add next year 2015.)
For now that my resolution, i still have time to change it before the new year hahaha! Now it’s your turn guys! Thanks for sharing and reading this post! Happy Holidays!